Frequently asked questions
1. How can I pay for the order?
It is possible to pay for the order:
- Making a prepayment (after ordering, an invoice is automatically created, which must be paid);
- At the time of delivery of the goods by bank card or cash.
2. When and what time does delivery take place?
If you order from 00:00 to 14:00, we will deliver the order to you on the same day from 14:00 to 20:00.
But if you order from 14:01 to 24:00, then we will deliver the goods the next day from 14:00 to 20:00 (or by agreement).
If you have chosen Omniva Latvija as the delivery method, then the order will be delivered only after receiving the payment (usually within 24 hours). After receiving the payment, we send the goods and they are delivered to your chosen parcel terminal within 2-5 days.
3. Can I make changes to my order after it has been confirmed?
You can make changes in different ways:
- You can call or send a text message to our store phone: +371 25638333 and describe the situation.
- You can write to our e-mail - [email protected], describing the situation.
- If you order an unnecessary product, then you can place a new order with the correct products and add in the comments that the previous order should be canceled.
- If you want to order more products, but the previous order has already been confirmed, then you can place another order and we will count it as one. (Delivery cost of 5 EUR will not be charged if the total price of all orders is higher than 25.00 EUR.)
If we have any questions or there are changes to the order on our part, then we will write or call you.